CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Welcome to TFP!!

How are things in Richmond? I lived there in the late 80s and early 90s working for a pool company (DA). Where exactly are you? It's been ~20 years since I lived there, but I greatly enjoyed my time there. :)

I'm glad you found us and opened to a clear pool :cheers:

I could have sworn I did this last year...I must have forgot and now must apologize for that.

The TFP team has been the biggest blessing I have had since becoming a pool owner, only second to my son and his dogs happiness. I always knew there was something fishy when every time I entered a pool store I left with $50, $60, $70 or $100 bill and that doesn't even count for the pool guys cost (who I really liked and was a chlorine and acid only guy).

After finding this site, studying all the resources and most importantly with the guidance of people like jblizzle, Linen, JasonLion, frogabog and others that have lent insight direction and guidance I have become so less dependent on the Pool Store for the care of my pool. Funny its like they know somehow I found you guys they don't even bother selling me on anything anymore, I think they realize all I'm there for is Chlorine, Acid and CYA.

What a GREAT group of folks to put this kind of time and energy into helping those around them. At the very least I could donate and help pay for the resources that cost JasonLion cash to keep running.

Thanks again to those I listed, and to the rest of you who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, you guys ROCK!

-8lbcalico

Thanks TFP.... truly great folks who *really* know their stuff. Only difficult part of maintaining the pool now is the stuck up attitude I have to deal with for the very occasional trip to the pool store. Can we get a forum section for that? ;-)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm a newbie & found your forum roughly 3days ago. I have been staying up til 3am reading up on a lot of info. Phew! The wealth of knowledge you have on here is staggering! You guys have convinced me to be a lifetime supporter. ;-) Now where do I go to get that test kit so I can whip this green swamp into a clear sparkling oasis it was meant to be?

Lei

Bruce_Lei said:
I'm a newbie & found your forum roughly 3days ago. I have been staying up til 3am reading up on a lot of info. Phew! The wealth of knowledge you have on here is staggering! You guys have convinced me to be a lifetime supporter. ;-) Now where do I go to get that test kit so I can whip this green swamp into a clear sparkling oasis it was meant to be?

Lei
Welcome to the forum :wave:

TF100 test kit link in my sig. Don't forget to get your $10 kit discount :wink:

Trying to find truthful, unbiased answers to any question today is difficult. When you find a place where the folks have integrity - well, you need to support them.
Thank you trouble free pool team.

Just joined and I have been reading through the forums for a while and have already gotten some good advice from for some excellent folks out here. My first pool gets delivered in a couple of weeks so I am still reading through pool school and will be ordering my TF test kit shortly.

Thanks to all!

Thank you for the great support! I wanted to return the favor and become a TFP supporter and I appreciate that I was able to ask questions and get very timely answers and you all not asking for a dime in return! I have learned more aout maintaining water and chemistry in the few times I have on this site than I have In 4yrs of talking to pool store reps and reading materials on pool care! I know I will promote this web sight with anyone I come across who has pool or spa.
Thanks again
Greg

:lovetfp:
:cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.