CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Supported a few days ago after being referred to the site and seeing the information here. I'm a first time pool owner, but want to make sure I'm doing everything I need to do without hiring a "professional". I'm a chemical engineer, so I figure I can learn enough here to do the job. Just received the TF-100 kit as well, but yet to perform my first test. Hope to do so this morning...

Happy Thanksgiving!

gk

Just donated! I'm so glad I found this site before having a pool built and now for keeping it running. My thanks to all for the sound advice and info, you guys rock!

Just wanted to send a shout out to the volunteers! I became a supporter today because in the past 10 months I have been trying to find some straight information and most often all you get is stuff that sounds like they are talking in a foreign language and on this site you actually answer questions with real life solutions. So from me to you thank you all!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Jason, I just joined. Is there anything I need to do before ordering my test hit?
thanks
Ernie
When Jason processes the supporter status (which it looks like he did already), you should get an email with a code that you will then give to the lovely people at tftestkits.net ... I am not sure if you can enter it online or if you need to call them though ... (been a LONG time since I ordered my first kit with the discount :D )

Just donated! First time pool owner, looking forward to getting on the correct path from the get-go.

Standing by for my email code to take advantage of the $10 discount. Hopefully the free shipping offer (for orders over $80) will still be there when I order my TF-100!!

Just donated! First time pool owner, looking forward to getting on the correct path from the get-go.

Standing by for my email code to take advantage of the $10 discount. Hopefully the free shipping offer (for orders over $80) will still be there when I order my TF-100!!

Right on!! Thanks. Either way you are getting a great deal and will have a great pool. You will more than make up for any costs by not ever getting pool stored again. :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.