CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Upon receipt I will send you a gift certificate to TFTestkits for $30 that can be used on anything in the site. Once this $30 runs out it will no longer be valid. This is done via email that you will receive within 24 hours of donating.

So happy to contribute to this site. I wish I could have gone "gold" but silver is all I can do at one time. I haven't built my pool yet and I am sure I have saved money in my pool choices, but more than that, I feel informed and well-considered about every decision I make towards this large investment. Great and wonderful members here who give so much of their time! Thanks y'all!

-Mickey

Thank you greatly for your support! It greatly pleases me when I read a user find TFP even before their pool is built. Getting the chance to help teach before you encounter any of the headaches that occurs with traditional pool care just makes everyone's day much brighter. :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

if i use a coupon after becoming a supporter, can the total for free shipping fall under $100 if a coupon is used?

All that would be handled on TfTestkits.net which I cannot speak for sure on. The best route for you to get that answer is to contact them so they can best assist you.

When I purchased my home I was SO SURE that my first act was going to be tearing out the pool that came with it (above ground) due to what I thought was the work and expense in maintaining a pool. Happily I had an easier time finding this site than figuring out how to get rid of the pool and deck! :lol:

This forum brought me up the learning curve very fast (and made me a bit of a pool snob in the process!... :suspect: ). This will be the third season ("year" for me in the north east) that I have used the knowledge that I gained here and I had to make sure to support the site.

I just want to thank those that run/maintain the site as well as all of the users that contribute their knowledge, experiences, and general support - especially to newbies! It's a pleasure to do something to support this site. That you provide additional benefits (beyond the general knowledge gained) for doing so is just icing on the cake. :goodjob:

Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Squeak0090,

THANK YOU! Not only am I thanking you for your donation, I'm also thanking you fo the kind words. It's comments like yours that we hear over and over that really is what TFP is all about!

If I donate at one level then make another donation at a higher level, will the badge be upgraded?
Proud to support y'all!!

For starters, thank you greatly for your donation! As per your question, if you donate again at a higher level BOTH your donations be displayed. We've gotta show some extra love to those willing to donate twice! ;)

I believe the problem was because I was clicking from a link within the first message of this thread. When I went to the button near the top left of every page "Become A TFP Supporter," everything worked smoothly. TFP has already saved us hundreds! So, so worth it!!! Thank you, you beautiful, selfless TFP people!!!

Hello,
I just donated, but forgot to include my user name! I emailed the email that goes with the donations, so hopefully that is seen. If not, I can include the paypal transaction number here.

Sorry! :(

I flagged your post to get admin attention.

Thanks for the donation! Probably the best bargain any pool owner will ever get!

I flagged your post to get admin attention.

Thanks for the donation! Probably the best bargain any pool owner will ever get!

I haven't even taken the cover off my pool, and feel like I should be donating even more! I have learned SO much, when we bought the house I was kind of dreading opening up the pool and all the maintance it would require. After a full days worth of reading in the Pool School, I am actually excited about opening it!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.