CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Excellent forum, thank you all! I've been a member for a few years but it wasn't until I had an algae bloom a month ago that I really dug into the info on here. Now I have a sparkling clear pool that is balanced and stable. I followed the advice on here to the letter, and it also solved a major issue I had with my salt cell, but that's a story for the SWG thread. It was a hard lesson learned, but worth every ounce of humble pie I had to eat.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :party: I will upgrade later this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your support!
You should get an email from the admin confirming and supplying the discount code. I am not sure if it happens automatically or if it may not be confirmed until the morning.

Hello,

I made a donation via paypal and have a couple of questions. How do I confirm this donation in my profile and obtain the discount from TFTestkits.net?

Thank you

Cvgnus,

Thank you for your support! A email has been sent to you that contains the discount code and directions on how to use it. If you did not receive it please feel free to PM me, and I'll happily send it one more time.

Thanks once again! Members support are what allows TFP to remain ad free, a fact we are VERY proud of!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello,

I am not able to see any confirmation of my donation in my profile either and it's been a week or more. Is it too soon to check? I know you guys must be very busy but was kinda looking forward to the supporter thing attached to my profile since I push this method so hard to everyone I know with a pool.... :lovetfp:

Layla,

I'm very sorry for this issue. Under no condition should there have been this delay. Allow me a few minutes to look into this and I'll PM you very shortly with all the needed information.

We are VERY sorry, but we'll get this sorted soon. Thank you for your support!
Lee

Michael,
Thank you VERY much for your Support! We are glad we can assist you with your pool!

Tolequilty,
As Jblizzle stated, you very much can become a LifeTime supporter now, and then support again later. We are VERY greatful for any support we can get and hope we continue to "earn" your love. :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.