CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

I just signed up as TFP Lifetime Supporter. We have a pool supply company, and sell pool, spa and pond pumps, motors and other water filtration products as well as some related items like poolcleaners and above ground pools. We'd love to do something to support the community and/or the website (ads, discounts, donations)? Let me know how we can contribute. Thanks. This is a great website.

you guys and girls have supported me for the last couple of weeks thru a difficult (for me, obviously not for you)baq conversion. not one question unanswered, and many problems solved. please accept my TPF Supporter donation as my way of saying thanks for all, much appreciated.
CaptJoe

I will be donating very soon. Money is tight because our family just got back into our recently-purchased house that leaked like a sieve from ice dams on the roof. We were in a hotel for four months! Two adults, two kids, two cats. I appreciate all the wonderful advice and resources. Until I can afford to pay for a lifetime membership, I'd like to donate my 5gal pail of trichlor pucks! Where shall I send them?

Well, I'm in. Anyone who has used this site with any success has saved more than 30.00 including me. Well worth it to help the forum that helps so many others have a nice safe pool to enjoy.

Glad to be aboard. :wave:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love this site! I love that I can log on late after the kids are in bed and usually there is a response by morning. I have donated again because I believe it is important to acknowledge the savings this site has offered myself and so many people. Thanks again for keeping this valuable site working!

This is a wonderful site for knowledge and could not have saved money for all the help that is out there on this site. Just became a Platinum Supporter to show my appreciation.

Just joined and became a supporter. Been lurking for just over a year and have been using your guidance to shock, maintain and add borates for the past season. I pulled off the cover this evening to find a sparkling pool underneath and couldn't have done it without your help!
Can't wait to balance the chems tomorrow.
Thanks for all the great advice on your site!
Jim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.