CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

I don't know why, but I can't seem to figure out how to pay to become a supporter. I do not see any links. Help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This feature is not displayed on Tapatalk unfortuntally. To see the options please visit the link below in your web browser,
CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

If you continue to have issues please PM me and I'll assist you further.

Hi - I am trying very hard to make a donation and none of the links I'm clicking on are working! Is someone able to send me a new link? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How do I "upgrade" my support level? When I first became a supporter, I didn't realize there were other levels (I didn't scroll down far enough). I'm really not a "bronze" type of guy, and would like to get to at least the Gold level. I have no idea what "Lifetime" even means. :D Do I just subscribe as a new supporter at the Gold level?

How do I "upgrade" my support level? When I first became a supporter, I didn't realize there were other levels (I didn't scroll down far enough). I'm really not a "bronze" type of guy, and would like to get to at least the Gold level. I have no idea what "Lifetime" even means. :D Do I just subscribe as a new supporter at the Gold level?

No need to subscribes as a new supporter. Our IT guy can upgrade your badge. He should be in touch with you sometime soon.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.