CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

This is such a warm, helpful community. I hope my small donation helps keep it going for many years to come. I certainly wish it had been around when we had our first pool put in many years ago. Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Lee should be around soon to add your badge.

Stick around and help answer questions.......

Thank you very much for your support :) We are all volunteers here who enjoy our pools and like helping others get to enjoy theirs too without problems. Your donation helps keep this website up and running.

Yippee :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I joined back in 2013 and have been meaning to support since way back then but side tracked do to life...you know how it goes. Anyway, what happened to the Platinum and Lifetime support levels? Am I missing something? I do love this site and it has been incredibly helpful and I would like to pay back my gratitude.

Hello TFP . I would like to increase my donation /support level.This website has made me believe i will actually get my pool up. Everything i am dong right now to get the pool up including building a deck is off of advice and education from TFP. Leveling was crazy heard but again the support form you guys got me thru. Is it possible to up the support donation/ leve?
Please advise.
Know that right after that i will have to learn about sinking the pavers and getting the foam board in
Thank you for all you guys do

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.