Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Dear Friends,

At TroubleFreePool.com, we are committed to being a 100% free resource for pool owners. However, the website is large, and it continues to grow. As we make upgrades and improvements, the cost of running the site continues to increase.

We accept minimal advertising, and we make sure our advice is never compromised by financial incentives. Unlike your local pool store, we are not trying to sell you chemicals you don't need at inflated prices.

Thus we ask you to join TFP as a site supporter, and help us with our operating costs. Our community of volunteers is available 365 days a year, ready to help you through any pool problems, or answer any questions you may have.

All areas of TFP are 100% free of charge, but there are still a few perks we can offer those who decide to help support our site.

Lifetime TFP Supporters will receive the following:
    • Special supporter only benefits include:
    • $10 off of the TF-100 test kit from http://www.tftestkits.net/
    • Access to the V.I.P. Members Only Forums
    • Special TFP Supporter Plaque under your user-name inside the forum letting others know that you are a TFP Lifetime Supporter.
    • Increased attachment space (10mb) - non supporter is 256 kb.
    • Lifetime Subscription - Never expires

One time $30 donation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to do more, we also have the Platinum Supporter option:

Platinum Supporters (in addition to ALL the benefits of Lifetime Supporters) will also receive:
    • Free TFP T-shirt, or their choice of ANY item from the TFP Logo Store
    • $20 off of the TF-100 test kit from http://www.tftestkits.net/!
    • Special TFP Platinum Supporter Plaque placed under your user-name inside the forum letting others know that you are a Platinum Supporter!
    • Platinum Subscription - Never expires

One time $100 donation.

Please note that you do not need to have a PayPal account to make a PayPal payment via credit card. Once your payment has been processed, your forum membership will be upgraded. This will be done manually so please allow one day to update your account. When you click one of the PayPal buttons above, you will be taken to a secure PayPal site to complete your donation via PayPal or credit card. Also, when making your payment, please put your user-name in the messages section so we can match your donation with the correct User ID. Otherwise, just send me a private message and tell me which name or e-mail to match with your user name.

Thanks for your support!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you who are already supporters of the site have contacted us and very generously asked if you could contribute further to help offset ongoing costs. The additional funds will be put to good use and are much appreciated. So for those of you who are already supporters, but wish to donate, please use the donate button below. The amount is confidential and entirely up to you.

Again, thanks for your support.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Re: CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Thanks for clear answers to questions not easily answered elsewhere!!! Our pool has had an ammonia problem, and only here have I found out what it was, and possibly why. Not fun to deal with, but at least we can!
    30,000 IG (fiberglass walls, painted concrete bottom), sand, 1.4 HP motor, Hayward pump, 83 gpm filter
    New Palestine, Indiana, USA

This is a great website!!! After going to pool store and spending lots of $$ last summer, I was able to accomplish in less than a week what I could not accomplish all summer!
    THANKS!!!
    23K gallon 30' round (52" wall height) AGP.
    Dream Line High-Rate Sand Filter with
    1.5 HP Hayward Power-Flow LX Pump.

DARN!!! Just ordered my TF100 water kit yesterday.....I want to become a member, wish I had known about the discount which would have made it a sweeter incentive!
    Anthony 16,000 Gallon Oval, White plaster, 30' Long 15' Wide 5 1/2' Deep end 3 1/2' shallow end.
    Pentair Intelliflo, FNS Plus 60sf. DE, Pentair Intellibrite 5G
    TF100 Testkit

Quote Originally Posted by ColdAirGuy
    DARN!!! Just ordered my TF100 water kit yesterday.....I want to become a member, wish I had known about the discount which would have made it a sweeter incentive!
    X2, But the wealth of knowledge is awesome and doesn't bother me I didn't catch the discount. Thanks again for the site.
    35000 gallon inground
    24x44
    hayward 500lb sand filter
    Vinyl liner
    Automatic Cover
    1.5 hp pump

I just signed up
    24' Round AG Sharkline Infinity, 15K
    Hayward EC50 DE filter 3000GPH, Hayward Pro Matrix 1hp
    Pool Rover , Aqua Trol SWG

Just became a supporter. Wish I had know before ordering the tf100 .. but the advice has been well worth it. Fantastic site. !!!

18x36 IG 26,000 gal, 24" Sand filter Hayward 220, Jandy AE3000 heatpump and 1 HP pump. Circupool RJ45 SWG

This forum has saved me a small fortune this season alone. I am happy to become a supporter. Thanks many times over.
    phil_d
    20,000 gal. vinyl liner pool
    Hayward Perflex EC-65 DE filter w/1.5 hp Hayward Super Pump
    Liquidator w/ 3/8" upgrade
    Aquabot Jr. pool cleaner

I just became a supporter. Sure feels better knowing all the support I have gotten as a new (small AG) pool owner and knowing all the support I will need. I hope to upgrade my support as time goes on. Thanks again.
    Dr. Mary, Brooksville, FL 1)3800 gals Intex pool, 16 x 42, 95% direct sun 2)Cartridge Filter 2500 gal. (Intex) 3)AG Pool 4)SWG

Thanks, I just became a supporter. About how long after you donate does everything take effect?

___ Silly Me, I was done before I finished posting this ____ Awesome site!
    16x4' Intex Ultra Frame AGP(5,000 Gallons) 4000GPH Cartridge Filter/Pump SWG

It takes any where from a couple of minuets to a couple of days, depending on how busy I am. In your case, on the faster end of the range.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Darn. I just found this right after I received my TF100 test kit. Would have donated for sure if it was before!
    20K Gal Blue Plaster IG with rock waterfall, Beach Entry, Hayward Goldline Pro Logic controller and SWG,
    Sta-Rite System 3 S7M400 cartridge filter, 1-1/2 HP pump, Energy Therm Heat Pump, Nexxus Savi LED lighting

500 Gal Dynasty Miramax Fiberglass Cinema Spa

Donated today! I've been a lurker, but have used all of the fantastic support/suggestions and am finally getting my pool under control. Thanks to all!
    21500 gal IG, vinyl, 850 gal spillway spa, shared filter/heat system, 2 HP hayward max-flo filter pump, 3/4 HP polaris booster, polaris 3900 cleaner, hayward sand filter 300#, Jandy aqualink RS8 controls, 8 gal. liquidator

What a deal - figured that between the confirmation of the diagnosis of my spa losing water (faulty diverter valve) and the intangible of knowledge re: BBB and chemicals/balancing (why fight a pH that wants to hang steady at 7.8, get Costco baking soda rather than "alkalinity powder", etc.), I've probably saved the $35.
    14'x30' (est. 14K gal) w/spillover spa (est. 500 gal) - 1995 // Diamond Brite Blue Quartz - 2006
    Hayward SwimPure Plus T-15 - 2013 // Zodiac MX-8 - 2013
    Plain ol' Intermatic mechanical timer // Pump: 1 HP Pentair SuperFlo - 2012
    Filter: Hayward C17502(S) Cartridge Filter - 2011 // Heat Pump: Sunrunner/Aquapro 1300 (127K BTU) - 2011

I like this site - Just became a TFP Lifetime.

, Ed Baur
    18 x 36 Inground Gunnite, White Plaster 21K gallon
    18" raised spa, 8' Diameter (620 gallon)
    Triton II Sand filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG
    Pentair Pump, Max-E-Therm 400 BTU
    Lamotte ColorQ PRO 7-Plus test kit
    TFT-100 test kit

Just became a supporter.

Just donated to a very worthy cause!
    New to pools...

Approx 13,200 gallon pool - 24ft by 14ft by 4.5ft
    Larcon Filter with Durafiler Glass media (instead of sand)
    3/4hp Pump, 17k Heat pump, IG Vinyl pool, with Oase roller Solar cover

Saved so much already in few days by reading on this post. I am a fan. Supporter now. Thanks TFP.
    23k IG. Plaster. StaRite system 3 Cartridge Filter (S7M120), Pentair MiniMaxNT Heater. IntelliFlo VS (8 Speed). Going BBB

i know this site has saved me at least $30 in mistakes
    The big dig has begun! 20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, Polaris 9300xi, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board with LED lit waterfall, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html

Jason, I just became a supporter. I noticed the note requesting my user ID after I had clicked the send payment button. This is a great site.

Dave Diamantes