New Pool Owner...BBB??

peternmdds

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 4, 2009
Hey there. I'm a new pool owner. We have a 17,500 gal IG salt water pool with an Aquapure aquacell and 2 pumps (JANDY) One is a 2hp and the second is a 1 Hp. The pool is solar heated. Can we use the BBB system to maintain the chemicals? I have been reading the forum for most of the afternoon and I can't see any reason why i cant. I have purchased the h2o testing kit that was recommended from Leslies pool supplies. ($63) Where do I start?

any pool can use it. you start with a full set of test results and any problems you're having. sounds like you ordered the kit online? hopefully it will come soon. if it's over a week and still hasn't shipped, call them because apparently it's not uncommon for an order to get "stuck". at least that's what the guy told me when I was wondering what was taking so long. anyway it ended up taking about 2 weeks. in the meantime I ordered the kit from www.tftestkits.net and got it in 2 days. I took the other one back to a local store when it finally showed up.
anyway if you have the kit now, then do the tests as long as the pump has been running for 30 mins or so.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.