Bleach on hand

AV8TOR

Dec 6, 2008
Fort Worth TX
Just curious as to how much bleach you store on hand? Here in Texas we do not have the abundance of deals on anything over the standard 6% variety. I have been using Sams club Clorax as it is convenient and an okay price. I buy three cases at a time and store it in the laundry room (air conditioned) to keep it away from the high heat that we are going through right now.

I buy 10 gallons of 12.5% from the pool store maybe every 2-4 weeks depending on the heat. Here we get the 5 gallon jugs of 12.5% for $12. Very reasonable if you ask me. I keep it outside but in a shady area in the back of the yard. So it sees the heat but not the direct sunlight.

I do use bleach from the grocery too for the times I travel. My wife can put in (1) 128oz bottle every-other-night and it works fine until I get home to readjust. In that I case I normally keep 3-5 128oz jugs in the garage until gone. It could be a month before it's all used if I don't travel much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.