Slideshow

I don't think I ever added ours from last year. Our yard/patio is narrow so this is pretty much the only angle I can get.
We've really been enjoying the pool!

Pool002.jpg

We've gotten lots of new members in the last few months. If any of you want to see your pool on the homepage, post it here and I'll add it to the slide show. We are looking for pictures that show off the pool, no people please.

JasonLion said:
chem geek, I like the ramp. Added to the slide show.
You can see the ramp better in the photo below, but don't see as much hardscape. The ramp makes it easier for my wife to get into and out of the pool (she had polio as a child so stairs in a pool would be more difficult since one leg is weak). Though you can't see them in the photo, there are some stainless steel bars under the water line on the side of the pool in the shallow end (they are for exercise and the coping is hiding them in this photo). The water has ripples since it was a little windy when I took this photo. Yes, this is a 6 foot deep pool and those are two floor drains you can see.

https://www.troublefreepool.com/~richardfalk/pool/PoolDay.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.