Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Slideshow

Re: Slideshow

Here is a bigger picture of my pool.

Susan
    18x33 AGP, BAQUAPURE 200 lb sandfilter, 2 1/2hp Workhorse pump (2 speed)

SMWill42, I need an image that is at least 300 pixels wide to put it in the slide show, 500 or 600 pixels wide would be ideal. Even your larger image is still only 160 pixels.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

I will try to make it bigger or I will have to wait until I get my pool open this year.

Susan
    18x33 AGP, BAQUAPURE 200 lb sandfilter, 2 1/2hp Workhorse pump (2 speed)

These are some very nice inviting pools. Pooladdict you did a great job you yours. Looks beautiful!
    Artificial Palm Trees and NEW Palm Tree MAILBOX- http://www.xtremelytropical.com -- Get your mail delivered in the "tropics" and create your own backyard tropical oasis with your own artificial palm trees!

Here's my pool.

34x16 Free Form
    3M Blue Splash
    Aqualogic SWG
    Whisperflo Pumps
    Pentair Clean & Clear 520 Filter
    Polaris 280

Bushdoc
    30 X 15 In Ground Concrete
    600 Gallon Hot Spring Tub
    Blue Diamond RC Robot
    BBB All the Way

Aqua_Man, Welcome to TFP!

Wonderful landscaping. Added to the slide show.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    TFP Admin. Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

Here's a pic of ours!

Ben
    Vinyl IG, 16200G, Sand, SWG (Intellichlor), 3 deck jets and 2 laminar flow fountains from atop a retaining wall.

Aquaman, very nice! Beautiful backyard retreat...

Ben, looks beautiful! Positively lush....
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com

STLVinyl, I love the way you have the vines growing on the retaining wall. Added to the slide show.

Thanks, Jason. They are 'trumpet vine' if anyone is interested. There are different types of climbers....winders (wisteria, clematis, etc) and clingers (like the tpt vine). You need to make sure you use a 'clinger' on a wall. They get 'urn-like' flowers later in the summer. Great for hummingbirds and butterflies with long tongues. By the way...water is doing well. Foam is gone, cloudiness only occurs sporadically. We're getting there!

Here's a similar pic from just 2.5 years ago. My how the plants grow!

Ben
    Vinyl IG, 16200G, Sand, SWG (Intellichlor), 3 deck jets and 2 laminar flow fountains from atop a retaining wall.

Just added some outdoor lights to the setup. Will get a couple of good shots during the day if the sun were to stay out for a bit...

Dannyboy
    25k Inground Vinyl - 3ft to 10ft, Tagelus TA-60 Sand, Minimax 400 Heater, Save T3 autocover.

So... mine looks like one of the only indoor pools. There is the advantage of having it in use year round. 8) and 96 degrees
    the clients pay the heating bill[attachment=1:2u9pvn44]pool2.jpg[/attachment:2u9pvn44][attachment=0:2u9pvn44]212212.jpeg[/attachment:2u9pvn44]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AG 4000 gal.13' round Louisburg(cedar sides,top rails) Vinyl liner commercial Watsu pool
    indoor, 96 degree, AutoPilot digital salt chlorinator, Chemtrol 250 automated controler
    CarefreeClearwater ion generator, Mecomatic acid feed, Whisperflo WFE-4 1 h.p. pump
    Pentair Master temp 250 HD gas heater, Pentair CC200 filter

dannyboy, wonderful lighting! Added to the slide show.

idowatsu, I like all the exposed wood. Added to the slide show.

Our pool

- 25K Gallons, Jandy AquaPure Model Pure1400 SWG w/ AquaLink RS PDA, Jandy LXi Heater Model 400
    - Jandy CV460 Cartridge Filters
    - IG Plaster Pool w/ rock waterfall & weeping walls, Elevated spill-over spa
    - 2 X Jandy Stealth SHPM2.5 pumps (one for pool, one for waterfall), Pool Pump ~ 100 GPM in pool mode
    - UltraPure UPP25 Ozone Generator, Polaris 280 w/ Polaris Halcyon booster pump

Added to the slide show.

Our pool... I should have posted it in this thread originally. Sorry.
    20,000 gallon IG vinyl

mitch08, no problem. You are welcome to have your own topic to show off your pool and post here as well. Added to the slide show.

Some recent pool pix
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Pool Rover Jr - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

NWMNMom, I love the forest background! Added to the slideshow.

Look at that clear water!
    WV Girl

Custom "L" shape IG gunite pool, 36K gal., main drain, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, hayward heat pump, hayward 1.5hp pump with booster pump, ozonator, 4 cartridge filter.
    one dear hubby, two waterlogged kids, and lots of good times!