Slideshow

Here is my pool:

july08002.jpg

My Spa:

DSCF0005-3.jpg

It's still on its way to being an "A" but it's a looooooooooong way from the "F" we started with in June. Pool school rocks!! :goodjob:

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

DSCN0672.jpg

jeannebbooks
18,000 gallons inground irregular shape, AquaLogic SWG, Jandy CL 340 filter, Jandy pump, waterfall with new Hayward Power Flo pump.

new and learning!
South Louisiana

here is a finished picture of our pool for the slideshow...just had done diamond brite plaster and new tile done.

chris

Attachments

• our pool remodel.jpg
    our pool remodel.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 2,123
Thanks! It's been a struggle to get the pool back in shape and I honestly couldn't have done it without all the information I've gotten here. Apparently the pool had electrical problems from the start which caused all kinds of other problems and we didn't know it. When Hurricane Katrina came, everything had to come first except for draining and pressure washing. We had over 38 trees down just in our yard, but we had quite a lot of damage to the house and yard, but we didn't flood so we were able to remain in the house. Even the pool house made it with minor damage. It's been a long time getting to this point. In fact, this is the first time in 3 years that I've been able to work on the yard and pool. So thanks for the compliments and more thanks for all the help you've made available 24/7 with a simple mouse click!
Jeannebbooks ...living and learning!

SeanB,
I don't see the picture added to slideshow??? I keep seeing lots of duplicates??

Jeanne,
wow that is a amazing pool and yard...it looks like a postcard!!!

chris

chrisa said:
SeanB,
I don't see the picture added to slideshow??? I keep seeing lots of duplicates??

Jeanne,
wow that is a amazing pool and yard...it looks like a postcard!!!

chris

It's been added. The show is set to a random display so it make take a long time before it comes up. I double checked though and the image has been added to the file so it should eventually come up.

I'm not sure what it would take but I'm going to see if it can be set to randomize, but not repeat.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.