Slideshow

HI SeanB,
Yes, we did all the work ourselves...finished the pool and just finished the room. I agree that a picture without the blanket would be better. That way you can see the Badu jets going also. I'll get back to you with better pictures for the slide show.

Here's mine, Sean.

07w.jpg

Thanks Sean! Yes, the view is pretty decent and as long as the farmer keeps farming it'll stay that way. If they start building on that hill I'm moving in with AuburnGirl :)

We worked very hard to find a builder whom we trusted enough to put the pool up on the plateau. It was quite the involved project but everyone did a great job and we truly enjoy our pool. All of us here are so privileged to be in a life situation which allows us to have this luxury. Takes a lot of work, getting there, doesn't it?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
AnnaK... If you are asking about the snow and ice ending I am in Ohio. I spent the morning digging out and the looks of things right now I will be digging out tomorrow. I am west of you so it is probably coming your way. enjoy
Ayburn_Girl her we come
Ric

One more thing Sean...is there a way to put folks usernames with their associated pis in the slideshow? That way, we could tell who's was who's. Just a thought. :-D

Craig

257WbyMag said:
One more thing Sean...is there a way to put folks usernames with their associated pis in the slideshow? That way, we could tell who's was who's. Just a thought. :-D

Craig

Craig, that's a great idea, but there is not an easy way to do it that I know of. At the very least, I'd have to go back in and edit every picture. If I ever change the slideshow around, I'll be sure to try and incorporate that suggestion.

jjparrish said:
Craig, was that your pool I saw a while back with snow and trees wrapped?! Love those palms and your pool is fabulous.

Yes, that was mine! Funny weather we had down here in March. We went from crazy, snowy winter to storms and tornadoes in just a couple of weeks. That's Texas for you though.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.