We have been losing 4ppm of Chlorine a day. That seems way too high to me. I test for CC every time, and it's either 0 or 0.5. Never higher than that. Is there still a chance that I might need to shock?
The pool has been used about 3 hours a day by me and my 3 kids. They never pee in the pool (I think). I just added Borates 2 nights ago, and added more stabilizer almost a week ago.
My test results as of this morning
FC 1.5 (I added 182 oz of bleach to bring it back up to 7)
TA 110 (went up after adding borates)
Ch 210 (I need to buy some more Calcium Chloride at the store)
CYA 50 (haven't tested since adding it yet, but that was the goal)
So, my question is: is 4ppm FC loss normal, or should I change some of my numbers?