Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Rite ppm and g/l display

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Rite ppm and g/l display

I have a question that I cannot seem to find in the owners manual. For some reason my display now shows the metric equivalent for the salt level. I don't know how I did it but cannot figure out how to get it back. Need to know how to change it back to read ppm. This only has two controls, the button for the display and the % output dial. Any help is appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Orange Park, FL

Re: Aqua Rite ppm and g/l display

I happen to have the manual in front of me. Check out page 14 of the manual under the "Troubleshooting" topic. The second paragraph discusses the "Diagnostic Displays:
    "Sequential pushes of the small "diagnostic" button next to the LCD display will cause the SwimPure Plus to display the following information":
    1. Pool Temp
    2. Cell voltage
    3. Cell Current
    4. Desired Output %...
    5. Instant salinity (-xxx ppm or -x.xx grams/liter)
    15x30 IG vinyl liner pool, pool cage
    Hayward S-220T high rate sand filter and Hayward super pump w/1hp motor
    Hayward SwimPure Plus SWG
    Polaris 380 cleaner and booster pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Hey, I got that part down, just that it will show only in grams/liter and I want to switch it back to the ppm display. Can't figure out how it got switched in the first place.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Silver Spring, MD

To switch back to regular units, push the small button next to the display until the temperature is displayed. Then change the main switch from AUTO to SUPER CHLORINATE and back to AUTO.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you that did the trick! Wow wish they would have put that little set of commands into the user manual. Wouldn't have thought about that in a million years!