So, we put our christmas stuff in the large shed in the back, which is also where we keep the pool toys.
I noticed the floor started looking like someone was having a party with confetti. Turns out, some kind of rodent is eating our boxes and has even eaten through some of the plastic rubbermaid containers.
So, without completely thinking this through, I put some poison pellets down in the shed. Moved the pool toys out so they didnt get eaten, and waited.
Well, I waited a bit too long. Its been a couple of weeks, I have the day off from work, and I decided I should go check on the shed and maybe clean it up.
I open the door and BLAM!, a smell that I can only describe as the nastiest pure f'ing disgusting *** i have ever smelled comes rolling out.
So in my grand plan, i forgot that when the things were killed by the poison, they were probably going to die among our christmas stuff, and all over the floor. It looks like a squirrel graveyard in there. It smells WAY too nasty to clean out right now.
So, if anyone wants a free vacation in Charleston, SC, feel free to come clean out the shed. My wife is a great cook, and thanks to this site, we have a sparkling pool.
Any suggestions on how to tackle this without setting a couple of cans of febreeze on the floor and nailing them with a rifle?