Soft sided pool - full deck surround?

Okay, so I love the look of rectangular pools, we're going to have a deck all around ours (our lot slopes away from the house so we can dig down to have a ground level deck without an inground pool) - so now I'm looking at a softsided pool (eg tuff pools, chois (alberca) etc.) - see the photo here http://www.tuffpools.com/photo16.html

I want at least 52 inch sides, so tuffpools as a brand is out, and think with a full deck around the softsided might be durable enough for our needs without some of the fussing with liners etc.. Does anyone have their softsided pool with a full deck? I'm not sure how much access we would need to the pool for fixing leaks etc.

We would plan to leave it up all winter as we're on well water and the cost of the water truck each year would not be justified.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Dennis, I'm in the midst of purchasing confusion - we're going to be building a full deck, so I find the soft sided appealing just because of the margin of error (seems easier to install, with durability where we need it, in the liner). It also seems simpler for decking than needing to leave access for liners etc. Finally I like the pure rectangle shape. We're looking at Chois and EZpool - any comments or suggestions on either vendor (or softsided generally?)

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.