LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2008
Argyle, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
As long as I have been on TFP, I have heard that Aldi has the best price on bleach. I just heard that Aldi is planning on opening around 30 stores here in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Anybody else hear that? What are they charging for bleach these days anyway? I usually go to WM for $2.54 on the big jugs.

257WbyMag said:
As long as I have been on TFP, I have heard that Aldi has the best price on bleach. I just heard that Aldi is planning on opening around 30 stores here in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Anybody else hear that? What are they charging for bleach these days anyway? I usually go to WM for $2.54 on the big jugs.
Costco has Clorox brand, 3 182oz jugs for $7.15. Pretty hard to beat...

Butterfly said:
Hi Craig,

Way over here in SC, we pay $1.29 for 96oz of Tundra from Aldis. :mrgreen:

That's pretty close to the Costco price really. Still a good price, especially for those without a Costco membership. Too bad they don't have the bigger containers as FPM mentioned.

Thanks y'all!

Yes, I am hearing this too and I am in North Dallas area. A vacate grocery store building in my town has Aldi listed on the paperwork to the city. It will be interesting to see how a new grocery store does in this market.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.