OLD TROJAN POOL COPING...8"..CANNOT FIND???

Jun 23, 2009
Winnipeg, CANADA
Good day eh!!!.....I am up in Winnipeg, Canada and need some replacement coping for my old TROJAN inground pool...cannot get it up here...anyone know where I can get some???...one of the pool guys said something about New Jersey or something???? This is the old 8" stuff.....HELP..????? :cheers:

Hi - did you have any luck in locating this coping? I'm looking for the same, plus the clips. Radiant (formerly Trojan) don't have the clips. Said their mold broke. Any info is appreciated.

Attachments

• P6190036_small.jpg
    P6190036_small.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 217
I'm struggling with a similar problem with what I believe is an older Spartan pool. Similar coping but only 6.5" - see picoldcoping.jpg. Would appreciate any thoughts. FYI, I've already checked with Cinderella, so please don't recommend them.

Good day eh!!!.....I am up in Winnipeg, Canada and need some replacement coping for my old TROJAN inground pool...cannot get it up here...anyone know where I can get some???...one of the pool guys said something about New Jersey or something???? This is the old 8" stuff.....HELP..????? :cheers:

Hi do you Still have the pool, if so how old is it and is still in good shape I'm thinking about buying a radiant pool but heard that they corroded Easy should I stay away from this type of pool ?
Thanks

I have 7 clips, 3 straight coping sections and 7 angled copings sections. The coping measures 7 1/4 inches and the clips measure 7 1/2 inches. There are 17 ridges on the coping. Anyone interested.

anyone know where i can get some of this coping used or new ?????

I am in desperate need of this coping if there is anyone that knows where i can get ahold of some new or used ?????

edit by Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.