someplace to buy a DIY pool kit

Hello Everyone,

I live in raleigh NC and I will be building my own pool. I am trying to find the best vinyl pool kit with either the polymer walls or the steel walls. I am unsure which version to buy since the pool will be in the 21 x 40 range. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for something like mountain lake or oasis.

thanks

Eddie

We live close to the 45 parallel and many cool nights in spring and fall but still warm days when we would like to jump in! It just takes way to long to raise the temp of the pool i think i need a 300,000 btu heater to get the pool were i what it and then let the heat pump keep it there as long as it does not get to cold at night, yes i use a solar cover. O the price i must pay to live in paradise:) :party:

Ah, ok. You said in your original post you wanted to replace it. Adding a propane heater for a supplement isnt a bad idea. I live in massachusetts. My heat pump works great, most of the time. There are occasions, (beginning and end of sseason, cool nights in early summer and those raaw rainy days in may) that I could use a smaller propane heater to "jump start" the water and use the HP to maintain. I think at some point i'm going to buy a 250,000 btu propane heater and plumb it in parrallel with the heat pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.