My test kit from from Trouble Free kits is supposed to arive today or tomorrow. Once it arives I am going to get a good handle on my baseline levels, and I want to get to work. I have already turned the pool from wetlands to milky blue, but I am stuck at that stage. Understandable, since I was shooting blind up until this point.
Unfortunately it looks like the weather forecast is a dud for the next few days. Normally I would be out doing other things but the bad weather means I am home for the weekend.
Is it a bad idea to begin shocking the pool during a spell of bad weather?
I want to take advantage of this time at home, but I also don't want to waste a bunch of $$$ on chlorine if it is going to be less effective because of the weather.