Can POP be bought anywhere?

POP now reminds me of my frantic thread on here in the middle of my solar install. Once I had the plumbing re-routed, but before I completed the rest of the loop to the panels I thought I should test everything to make sure the pool was in working order again. 24 hours later I realized that it wasn't a pump priming issue, but the handle on those 3-way valves opperate backwards from what I thought they would. All I had to do was turn the handle another 90°.

WooHoo... I am pleased to say that I am now in the maintenance stage of BBB with my pool!!! It has been a long, drawn out process this year as I started out with a huge mess, filter problems, staining, O CYA (disappeared over winter), etc. When I say my pool started out as a black/brown mess, believe it... it was horrible!!! I only wish I had taken a photo of it then. My first post for help was May29th.

sand-in-pool-fighting-a-losing-battle-t12917.html

Now, after a LOT of work and the support I found here, I have a refreshing and healthy pool for my family! I just post this so that everyone out there can believe that BBB works! Nothing went into this pool except CYA, Bleach, Borax and Baking Soda. (Plus a little DE alternative to help out the new sand). I think very few people will start with what I started with, so that will make your process SO much easier than mine... don't give up!!!

I still have some tweaking to do, but I AM a happy pool owner!!!

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 50
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 50
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.