Sliding board lines and fittings

May 17, 2009
NC
I have an older sliding board that needs new lines and fittings. I initally went to Lowes and bought some clear tubbing. When I was removing the old stuff the fittings started falling apart from old age and deterioration. Does anyone know where I can get fittings? In will need one that attachs to the water hose at the base of the slide, then the water runs uphill to a fitting that dumps water at the top of the slide, then the water line runs back down to a fitting that dumps the rest of the water in the middle of the slide. I have not been to the pool store since I found this site, and I suspect they may stock what I need, but I thought I would ask here first.

Thanks!

There is a kit that can be purchased that replaces the hardware on slides. I got it and didn't like it....flimsy parts, etc.

I chose to go to HD/Lowe's and cobble together the parts I needed to make it work. I think the only things I retained from the old slide were the "nozzles" that produce a flat spray across the surface of the slide.

I imagine you can find that repair kit online if you choose to go that route.

I had the same problem. I also went to Lowes and got some tubing and related pieces for much less than the kits. However, I can not find the spray caps anywhere. I was not able to reuse mine as they crumbled when I removed them. Anyone have any luck finding these little caps?

Riles

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.