Easy set ladder in steel agp

Mar 4, 2009
Waxahachie, Texas
We are looking at a Lomart Whispering wind 24x52 pool. We have two of the ladders from our Easy set pools. Can they be used in these steel pools? The package we're looking at (on Ebay) is pool, liner, cleaner only. We'll need to purchase a salt filter in addition to the pool. Any recommendations on the best size to go with? This package is also through poolsupplyworld. Are they a good company to work with?

Thanks,

Susan

Thanks for the reply. We actually looked at our finances again and decided to go with a 16x48 Ultra frame intex. Its our best option right now financially, and will give us time to decide whether we really want to go permanent, where to place the pool, pool size and be able to use almost immediately. We can pretty much put up any size pool we want, husband wants round, I prefer oval for the aesthetics. We live on a farm with ducks, geese and chickens and are concerned about them and a pool. The main thing I'm really concerned with is wind, we live in the windiest place in the planet.

Thanks again,

Susan

digivan said:
Thanks for the reply. We actually looked at our finances again and decided to go with a 16x48 Ultra frame intex. Its our best option right now financially, and will give us time to decide whether we really want to go permanent, where to place the pool, pool size and be able to use almost immediately. We can pretty much put up any size pool we want, husband wants round, I prefer oval for the aesthetics. We live on a farm with ducks, geese and chickens and are concerned about them and a pool. The main thing I'm really concerned with is wind, we live in the windiest place in the planet.

Thanks again,

Susan

Susan,
The thing about steps or ladder systems, is that in many areas there is code that requires you to have a selflatching and lockable closure on your ladders. If I get what you are saying you want to just use the intex metal steps from your old inflatable ring pool. For instance in my town unless I have a five foot high fence surrounding my yard, I have to have a lockable gate on my ladder that self latches and can be locked with a pad lock. You might want to check with your code before you make a final decision. In my town this code only applies to permanantly construted pools

Thanks, we'll keep that information in mind when we purchase a permanent pool. The new Intex pool comes with a new ladder, so we'll just use it. We live in the country so we don't have to worry with some of the codes that people in the city have to deal with. We just have to keep the chickens and ducks out, and of course our son if we're not here. No one lives near us, so having kids get in the pool is not likely.

Thanks for your reply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.