I understand the process outlined in pool school for shocking your pool. This question is a little different however.
Let's say you were having a party at your house. Let's also assume that a young child was playing on your sunshelf when it was discovered that they were packing a deuce in their swimmy diaper. What is the recommended procedure for tending to the pool? By this I mean, tended in such a way that would allow the pool to be swimmable again during the party....maybe after 30 minutes of a shock or something. I want to make sure I have the recommended materials on hand for such an event. Is this a case where a powdered chlorine shock would be recommended over a bunch of bottles of bleach?
Geesh.....I keep having all these question pop into my head.
Thanks in advance.