Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I have been busy moderating!!

1. Back To Top    #1

I have been busy moderating!!

If you go to look for your pool pics, they are not missing. I have split everyones pool and subsequent comments into individual threads!

Every pool is special! Sometimes I like to go back and see a certain thing about a certain pool... makes finding pics easier!

From now on, if you post your pool pics, please start a new thread... you're worth it!!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)
    You get an "A" for effort.
    I think I have it fixed, sort of. Actually though, I do like the idea of each pool having it's own thread. That way, if anyone else is looking at building something similar, they will know exactly who to ask. However, if you just want to post a quick pick without a dedicated thread, that's OK too.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Grace: You are too hard on yourself! We all make boo boos once in a least you are making this a cool place to come and read and chat with others. This is a great site! All creators and moderators should be proud!!! :P
    Eat, Sleep.....SWIM!!!

Hertford, NC
    24 ft rd ag pool