Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Bought Used Kayak Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Bought Used Kayak Pool

I have bought a used Kayak pool and will be installing it myself. Yes you can call me crazy. I thought it was a good idea when I bought it but as it gets closer to reassembling it I am realizing that I might be over my head. I am looking for pointers to make sure I don't mess anything up! Also looking for contact info for someone to install the liner. I appreciate any input.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: Bought Used Kayak Pool

Make sure the ground is level. Really level. Don't fill in dirt to make it level, dig everything else down to the lowest point.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Bought Used Kayak Pool

I have an a guy coming in tomorrow to level the ground. Then I will assemble the frame to square and level then bring in the sand to tamp. The Kayak has a water return in the middle of the pool and in the manual they don't show how to secure it except to pack dirt around it and the pipe going to the sand filter. Thanks!

Looking for someone in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland Ohio that installs liners (16x32).