Price check on aisle 9

I guess it depends on which costco you visit, because mine was $6.19/3 bottles yesterday. Seems like the same amounts as posted above.

Add 7% sales tax. Still a good price.

Subtract Costco rewards, and Amex cash back...

Lazyman said:
I guess it depends on which costco you visit, because mine was $6.19/3 bottles yesterday. Seems like the same amounts as posted above.

Add 7% sales tax. Still a good price.

Subtract Costco rewards, and Amex cash back...
Gotta love that AMEX reward. A big check at the end of the year to buy more at COSTCO. :)

h2ctpdjl said:
I just bought a case (4 gals) 10% Liquid Chlorine at my local Meijers Supermarket for $10.00. So far, thats been the best price for me and I am going back to buy more today. I had been buying it from a local PS for $12.00.

Meijers is also where I just got my last several cases....we are in Ohio and the case was just under $10 ($9.99) for 4 bottles of 10%

chris

Well, we were really late getting home the other night and I knew the pool needed a chlorine dose and that I was out of it! So we stopped in at Wal-Mart, cringing at the $3.98 new price. When we got back there, it had been lowered back down to $2.54 :p It's still the new brand, but it's back down in price now and we're happy! All we can figure is that someone must have complained that it was still cheap in other cities -- or it could be that someone just plain ol' goofed, including the lady who confirmed the new brand/price to me over the phone. Whatever the reason, we're good to go now! :party:

bhawleyusa said:
Enjoy those Costco prices while you can. BJ's club here in Raleigh used to carry the same case
but now have switched to a 2-pack for $5.99, 182oz. containers, 6%.

Well, for me, I will hopefully cut down on the bleach use after my swg starts up. Any day now...

Where's the salt!? ha

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.