Sun deck leak

We bought a home last year and the home came with a newly built in ground gunite pool. A few months after we moved in the pool began to leak. A leak detection company located a leak on our stairs on the side of our sun deck. We contacted the phone and although we weren't technically covered by the warranty because the home changed hands, they stood by their work and patched the crack at no cost to us.
It's now a year later and we began noticing we were losing about a half inch of water a day. So we again called the on who sent a leak detection company out and found the crack on the stairs is leaking again. The patch failed.
So now their plan is to bust out the sun deck re-pour the concrete for that area. Again they are covering all costs which is amazing because they legally don't have to.
My concern is what problems could this major fix bring down the road? What questions do I need to be asking during the process? What do I need to look for to prevent future issues that might not be covered?
According to the warranty that we have been grandfathered into, they warranty the pool shell itself, but not the pipes. I worry having this repair could cause settling down the road that could damage the piping and we would be responsible for the repair of that.
Are there other things I should consider and be wary of?
Thanks for the input!

Them standing behind their work like they already have been says good things about them. I would try to be there when they do the work and at the very least make sure the supervisor is there to watch things to make sure it is done the correct way.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.