Intex 22 foot round cover

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Lexington,Ky
Has anyone ever used this before? I bought this before Labor Day and was excited to pull it out of the box. It is exactly what you need for 22 feet, not much more. It has a material similar to the Intex tubes or rafts, and it does not allow for you to weight down the cord around the pool like you would do a sturdy winter cover. In fact, it is a nylon cord, rather than a wire cord or
fee813d7205753861aa28b473e599b1f.jpg
rope , that runs through the end of the cover.
The cover also has holes distributed throughout it.
Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is nothing more than a debris cover. I would fear that a good wind storm would take it right off (I assume that the holes are for wind relief, and to let water on top of the cover to weigh it down.

Are you covering for winter? If you get snow and/or freezing temps I recommend a standard pool cover.

What do you see has now held for seven days in some very high winds I would recommend that you buy a roll of gorilla tape and take some rubbing alcohol and on a warm day wipe clean the surface of the uprights and cover where the tape will be sticking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.