Want to buy a line pressure test stick for inground pool

I seem to have a slow leak, and want to figure out where it is. I've read posts about building a line pressure test "stick". I can build one over the winter, but am wondering if anyone has one they don't need and might want to sell. Perhaps someone built one and doesn't own a pool anymore.

My leak seems to be at the skimmer, or in the skimmer line. The water slowly drops until the skimmer starts sucking air, and I turn the valve to only pull water from the bottom drains, and the water level stabilizes. If the pressure tester shows that I don't have a leak in the skimmer line, then I suppose I probably have a problem with the skimmer gasket or cover.

I seem to have a slow leak, and want to figure out where it is. I've read posts about building a line pressure test "stick". I can build one over the winter, but am wondering if anyone has one they don't need and might want to sell. Perhaps someone built one and doesn't own a pool anymore.

My leak seems to be at the skimmer, or in the skimmer line. The water slowly drops until the skimmer starts sucking air, and I turn the valve to only pull water from the bottom drains, and the water level stabilizes. If the pressure tester shows that I don't have a leak in the skimmer line, then I suppose I probably have a problem with the skimmer gasket or cover.
How high is the water level in the skimmer? A low water level can do this as well, especially with a powerful pump. If there was a leak it would have to be pretty substantial to overcome the volume of water coming into the skimmer from the pool.

Can you give us a link to that? I have never heard of it.
+1

I'd be interested to see this as well.

EDIT:
Are you talking about something like what's shown on this page?
http://www.royalswimmingpools.com/blog/pvc-plumbing-pressure-testing/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.