Advice on this automatic cleaner

That is not very much cleaner for a pool the size of yours. Do you have a dedicated suction line?

You may get good use from that suction style cleaner but you may find it more trouble than it's worth. All the new technology is in robots but they are three times the price to start. That said, I have doubts that cleaner will do much on a pool your size.

Do you have a bottom drain? I went without a cleaner for about a year and had good success turning all suction to the bottom drain and brushing to the drain.

That is not very much cleaner for a pool the size of yours. Do you have a dedicated suction line?

You may get good use from that suction style cleaner but you may find it more trouble than it's worth. All the new technology is in robots but they are three times the price to start. That said, I have doubts that cleaner will do much on a pool your size.

Oh really? this is too small for my pool? I should note that my pool is also a sports pool so there is no deep end to contend with. i know that a 30' hose will not fully reach from one corner of the pool to the opposite side. Again, however, i'm only interested in this particular cleaner for the PRICE. I'm very budget constrained.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a bottom drain? I went without a cleaner for about a year and had good success turning all suction to the bottom drain and brushing to the drain.

I do have a bottom drain, but I don't even know how to operate it. I am convinced it doesn't even suck any water. i've pushed dirt and leaves near it, and nothing. i've even put my foot and hand on it during pump operation and feel nothing. is there a valve somewhere that needs to be turned on to make it work?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.