Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Build In Carmichael, CA

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

New Pool Build In Carmichael, CA

here is a pool I just built in Carmichael, ca I never posted a build before but this one was unique because of the huge cabo shelf biggest one I have created this customer basically wanted a pool they can swim laps in and at the same time a "splash pad" for the kids to hang out on. They also wanted to host a lot of events so we decided to do a plus 18" raise around the entire pool for seating I will have finished photos coming soon plaster is on Saturday as long as no rain comes it will be a pebble finish Tahoe blue please let me know what you guys think critics welcome IMG_5659.jpgIMG_5659.jpgIMG_5677.jpg
    David Randolph
    Warranty Station
    Pentair
    Jandy
    Owner Sac Pool Pros

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: New Pool Build In Carmichael, CA

here are more pics

David Randolph
    Warranty Station
    Pentair
    Jandy
    Owner Sac Pool Pros

3. Back To Top    #3

Huge. Massive. Shelf. It's bigger than most pools in our neighborhood. Hopefully they have a lot of plans to utilize it. Or a lot of kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brian - UNDER CONSTRUCTION: 17K gal SW Gunite IG. 17'x23'(w/shelf)x34'. 650sf. 114' perim. 3.5'-5' depth sports pool. 7'x11' sun shelf, 6'x8' spa. Intelliflow VSP, IC60 SWCG, CC420 filter, 4 LEDs (2 Globrite and 2 Intellibrite). Hayward 140K BTU heat pump. Pentair EasyTouch 8 automation. Ivory travertine deck. 8"X16" travertine coping. NPT lightwaves Aquamarine spa tile and marker tiles. Undecided on plaster/pebble finish.

4. Back To Top    #4

Did Sac County make you put grid around the pool as part of your bonding or did they allow just a single # 8?
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by gwegan View Post
    Did Sac County make you put grid around the pool as part of your bonding or did they allow just a single # 8?
    we had to put grid on all the pools sac county is very particular as I'm sure you know lol they even made us more a power line that was 9 feet 10 inches they wanted it at 10 foot from water line
    David Randolph
    Warranty Station
    Pentair
    Jandy
    Owner Sac Pool Pros