Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Reverse Tahoe mini pebble

1. Back To Top    #1

Reverse Tahoe mini pebble

Hello,
    I'm nearing the phase where I select a Stonescape mini pebble. It's been brought to my attention that there is an option of adding more black and manipulating stones from Tahoe blue to get a deeper blue color called Reverse Tahoe. I found just one photo on the web and not much info. Has anyone heard of this or have an experience. So hard to make a decision based on one photo. Thanks for your insight
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Reverse Tahoe mini pebble

I can't emhasize enough that pool water photos of the same finish are all over the map in terms of appearance. If you name a pool finish, odds are I can download 5 different looking pool water colors with the exact same finish.

I went through what you are going through and am so glad I took time to visit other owner's pools. I realize this is not always an option. But choosing a finish from photos has such a strong potential to disappoint.

In sum, do whatever you have to do to see if you can see pools of varying finishes in person. You can even post your request here..perhaps some in your area will oblige. When I did this, I had ppl from miles away offering up their pool for a visit ("I've always depended on the kindness of strangers...- qouting from 'A Streetcar Named Desire').
    Pool: 13k gal. in-ground; Stonescape Mini Pebble - Tropics Blue; Connected Spa - dual spill-over; Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG; AquaLogic PS-4 Automation; Sta-Rite DE Filter; Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm 400k BTU pool heater; Intellifo 2-VST Pump; Stenner 45mp2(25psi/10gpd) acid injection; Bulbwizard color LED pool lights; Poolvergnuegen 2 wheel side suction cleaner; FAFCO rooftop solar. TF-100 w/ speed stir.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you. Great advice. Hope someone has this color option to view. It's not a sample the company puts out but a manipulation of the stones.

4. Back To Top    #4

It may help if you list your specific city in your location
    over there 《《 = = . California is a big state.
    Gene
    ​12,300 gal IG play pool - Pebbletec - built 10/1999 || Hayward S360SX 36" sand filter || Hayward Ecostar SP3400 VSP || A&A In-Floor cleaning system || Quik Water Leveler || Quik Dek-clor (limited use)
    TF-100 testkit / Speedstir - A good test kit is not an expense, it's an investment

5. Back To Top    #5

I'm in San Diego😊

6. Back To Top    #6

I'm in San Diego😊