Noob reader, and noob poster :P

Aug 23, 2016
Central, NJ
My name is Amir, and I'm from NJ.

We purchased an aboveground coleman 2 years ago with a salt water generator. We did it mainly as a test of pool ownership. It's been pretty straightforward, except I get a little algae on the bottom if I don't use the pool for awhile. I just started reading this site when we became somewhat serious about getting an inground. It's been very helpful, thank you very much.

We just signed the dotted line 2 weeks ago, and now are getting all the details organized.

So many things to figure out...wow! I actually went out with marker paint to draw out everything on the grass so we could get a sense of size and usability....lol. Anyhow....I will be posting some pics and details in the new pool section. Looking forward to hearing what you folks have to say :).

Hi!! LOL on the "test" pool..........VERY good idea! I can't wait to see your pool!

Kim:kim:

Thanks guys and gals.

Yeah...spending $ to have a pool while we sorted out if we wanted to spend $$$$. We were also considering putting a more permanent above ground pool, but after lots and lots and lots of deliberation, inground...here we come!!

I'm honestly soooo nervous :).