Intermatic T104r3 won't manually turn on

Oct 15, 2016
Chandler, AZ
There does not appear any way to turn my pump on manually. The manual off/on switch has no affect. Am I missing something? I tried changing the time (like on a light timer) until it turns on but that didn't work either. I'm wondering if by touching it, I broke it.

Check the voltage coming into the timer, should be around 220v, also check in th little visual window for the motor wheels turning. If all okay then the contacts on back of timer are not moving when you manually turn on. Also check voltage at the load terminals with switch on, if it's 220v then something wrong at motor

I have been having trouble with the t104 timers. Been noticing that the firemans switch has been interfering with the cam lobe. If you have a firemans switch on your timer, try loosening the two phillips screws that secure it to the backing plate, and re-adjusting it back a bit further away from the cam.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.