The pool was built about 3 years ago. There is a chlorine generator using the salt water (SWG).
I've noted this year the copper bonding wire (visible inside the pool shed which houses the pump, heater, control panel, pool toys, etc) has turned green. There are still some patches here and there were I can see the actual copper-colored metal, but otherwise it's pretty much all green.
I've read that this can be a normal reaction to copper structures to oxidation (moisture, salt, ie. statue of liberty).
I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue with their copper bonding wires?
Also, does 3 years seem a bit early for this to happen?
Does this actually have any functional concerns? I don't really care if it looks green, however I don't want to be shocked in the future each time I touch anything metal around the pool.