Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 2014 Cameo 60amp Jumper Settings

1. Back To Top    #1

2014 Cameo 60amp Jumper Settings

According to the image below I need to jump pins 7&8 on JP-9 but I don't think I have a spare jumper unless pin 1 on JP-9 is not in use. Is pin 1 on JP-9 being jumped in its current position,I don't think it is, if not, then why does the wiring diagram show it On?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 2014 Cameo 60amp Jumper Settings

3. Back To Top    #3

4. Back To Top    #4

If there is not a pin under the left half of the jumper then you are fine to use it. That's a pretty clever way to store a spare jumper.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks pooldv, I've jumped many pins on a PC motherboard b4 but not on hot tubs.. What's confusing me is the wiring diagram above, JP9-1 is listed as 'On' but the jumper is just sitting on pin #1, it's not across pins 1&2. If I move this jumper across pins 7-8, will JP-1 remain On, I think so since having a jumper on one pin does not complete the circuit based on my understanding of jumper switches.

6. Back To Top    #6

I think the circuit will remain the same as it is now.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach