Pentair GloBrite Issue

Feb 7, 2015
Palm Springs
Hi Everyone,

I just remodeled my pool, and we are having an issue. We installed 3 Pentair GloBrite color changing LED lights. They look amazing - at first all worked great. After about 1 week, when I clicked the switch, 2 of the 3 lights turn on simultaneously. Then, about 1 or 2 seconds go by and the 3rd light goes on. So now, 2 lights are color changing at the same time, and the 3rd light is behind, so it shows the 3rd light having a different color than the other 2! Called Pentair and they said the reset it by setting the light that's different to a color, disconnecting it, and then setting the other 2 lights to the same color, disconnecting them, and then setting them all up at the same time. We tried that, same issue. Pool contractor checked transformer, junction box, wires, etc - all check out. Anyone have any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.