Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Broken Pump On/Off Switch

1. Back To Top    #1

Broken Pump On/Off Switch

I have a Waterway Pump Model SD-15-1N11CC The On/Off Toggle Switch broke off. I'm trying to find a replacement switch online. So far haven't found anything. Anyone know where I can buy a new switch?
    27' Round X 54" Aqua Leader Sentinelle AGP, Vinyl J hook liner. 18,500 gal.
    Waterway 19" oval sand filter, US Motors EZBN25 1.0 hp 1.5 SPL Pump, BBB (Empty Aqua Smarte System connected, may use during vacation), Barracuda Zodiac 1500,
    Taylor FAS-DPD K-2006 Test Kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Broken Pump On/Off Switch

my Googling has failed me.

If it is easy to get into the pump I would remove the switch as many manufacturers use off the shelf parts from other vendors and often times the part number is on the part. If that fails you you can always just hot wire it and wire an external switch on the power line going into the pump.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, built Oct 2015, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, 10GPDStenner for chlorine, 3GPD Stenner for MA, TF-100. You can support TFP wiht AmazonSmile

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by atttech-2 View Post
    my Googling has failed me.

If it is easy to get into the pump I would remove the switch as many manufacturers use off the shelf parts from other vendors and often times the part number is on the part. If that fails you you can always just hot wire it and wire an external switch on the power line going into the pump.
    My Googling had failed me too. UNTIL about 5 minutes after I asked the question here and then I finally found it. Just in case anyone else is looking for it and having problems finding one I'll post the link here. Who knows.....I may need this link again as well.

http://waterwayparts.com/ON-OFF-SWITCH-815-4010/
    27' Round X 54" Aqua Leader Sentinelle AGP, Vinyl J hook liner. 18,500 gal.
    Waterway 19" oval sand filter, US Motors EZBN25 1.0 hp 1.5 SPL Pump, BBB (Empty Aqua Smarte System connected, may use during vacation), Barracuda Zodiac 1500,
    Taylor FAS-DPD K-2006 Test Kit.

4. Back To Top    #4

That is a simple SPST (single pole single throw) toggle switch that can be found at any well stocked hardware store.
    Unknown make 18' above ground (bought used in 1999) Sparco sand filter. Hayward 100,000 BTu heater. 2 speed pump