Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Not bad for a baqua pool!

1. Back To Top    #1

Not bad for a baqua pool!

My water looked the best this season it has in quite some time. I attribute it to two things: 1) new filter grids 2) the use of aqua finesse tablets. It makes it really hard to close. I'm still swimming a bit....water is a balmy 66 degrees. I'm a real die-hard at the end of the season!

IMG_6245.jpg!
    12,500 gallon gunite, original construction 1989, renovation 2014 using quartz plaster finish. Baquacil-treated pool.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Not bad for a baqua pool!

Enjoy! Glad you are having success.

3. Back To Top    #3

Nice pool! 66!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Gotta love crystal clear water. Always one of the first things guests comment upon. Enjoy!
    38'x16' Fiberglass pool - 3.5' - 8' deep - 19,000 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWG (RC-52 cell), Pentair SuperFlo VS, Pentair SD70 Sand Filter, Coverstar Automatic Cover, 10' board, PAL Treo lighting, Polaris 9550 Sport robot, Lamotte ColorQ Pro 7 test kit.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Wow, at 66 that's pretty refreshing Nice looking pool.
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. ? too cold
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit - TFTestkits.net
    Please help keep the lights on, become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Congratulations, that is certainly the clearest baqua pool I have ever seen. Given the sheer number of people coming to the forum due to terrible results from using baqua I am genuinely impressed by your results. Now if you are able to maintain those results consistently for a few years and find a way to reduce the price to something close to what what I pay for chlorine even I would give baqua some consideration.
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for the compliments. I SURE wish the pool looked even half that good so far after opening this year! Can't even see the bottom.
    12,500 gallon gunite, original construction 1989, renovation 2014 using quartz plaster finish. Baquacil-treated pool.