Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Not bad for a baqua pool!

1. Back To Top    #1

Berks County, PA

Not bad for a baqua pool!

My water looked the best this season it has in quite some time. I attribute it to two things: 1) new filter grids 2) the use of aqua finesse tablets. It makes it really hard to close. I'm still swimming a bit....water is a balmy 66 degrees. I'm a real die-hard at the end of the season!

12,000 gallon gunite, original construction 1989, renovation 2014 using quartz plaster finish

2. Back To Top    #2
    Northern IL

Re: Not bad for a baqua pool!

Enjoy! Glad you are having success.
    27K IG rectangular; vinyl liner; sand filter; 1hp pump; auto-cover; heater; K-2006.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Nice pool! 66!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4
    Monroe, GA

Gotta love crystal clear water. Always one of the first things guests comment upon. Enjoy!
    38'x16' Fiberglass pool - 3.5' - 8' deep - 19,000 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWG (RC-52 cell), Pentair SuperFlo VS, Pentair SD70 Sand Filter, Coverstar Automatic Cover, 10' board, PAL Treo lighting, Polaris 9550 Sport robot, Lamotte ColorQ Pro 7 test kit.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide
    Hudson, WI

Wow, at 66 that's pretty refreshing Nice looking pool.
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. May 20 - opened for summer
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit -
    Please help keep the lights on so we can be here for others, become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6
    NW Ohio

Congratulations, that is certainly the clearest baqua pool I have ever seen. Given the sheer number of people coming to the forum due to terrible results from using baqua I am genuinely impressed by your results. Now if you are able to maintain those results consistently for a few years and find a way to reduce the price to something close to what what I pay for chlorine even I would give baqua some consideration.
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter.
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits