Swim Jet Question: Bade Jet Sport 2 versus Riverflow

Sep 6, 2016
Edgartown,MA
Does anyone have suggestions for a swim jet system or experience with them? My PB is suggesting the Badu Super Sport 2 but I'm also interested in RiverFlow. We've reached out to RiverFlow and they've been difficult to deal with.

Need to decide soon so help and user reviews appreciated.

I've had all of 3 chances to get in with our brand new RiverFlow jet and am digging it so far. It's dead quiet, throws out a HUGE amount of water and it doesn't use venturis so there is no extra foam or bubbles in the water stream.

Communication with them took some effort as well for us some times, but once we got connected with a name there, it was easier. You definitely want your builder to be comfortable putting this in and to do a FULL review of the install specs. I don't have experience with the other systems, so in the end, I can't tell you RiverFlow is "the best", but I researched long and hard before we pulled the trigger and have no regrets so far.

plat.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.