Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Swim Jet Question: Bade Jet Sport 2 versus Riverflow

1. Back To Top    #1

Swim Jet Question: Bade Jet Sport 2 versus Riverflow

Does anyone have suggestions for a swim jet system or experience with them? My PB is suggesting the Badu Super Sport 2 but I'm also interested in RiverFlow. We've reached out to RiverFlow and they've been difficult to deal with.

Need to decide soon so help and user reviews appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Swim Jet Question: Bade Jet Sport 2 versus Riverflow

I have reached out to a member that has a swim jet. I hope he pops over soon.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

I've had all of 3 chances to get in with our brand new RiverFlow jet and am digging it so far. It's dead quiet, throws out a HUGE amount of water and it doesn't use venturis so there is no extra foam or bubbles in the water stream.

Communication with them took some effort as well for us some times, but once we got connected with a name there, it was easier. You definitely want your builder to be comfortable putting this in and to do a FULL review of the install specs. I don't have experience with the other systems, so in the end, I can't tell you RiverFlow is "the best", but I researched long and hard before we pulled the trigger and have no regrets so far.

plat.
    Modern Geometric-ish Social Pool (4'-5'-4') ~13' x 47'. Sun shelf. Perimeter overflow spa. RiverFlow Swimjet. Dog ramp. "Bubble Lounge"
    Link to my patio build, completed 2013
    Link to my pool build, Aug '15 - Sep '16

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks plat - any other experiences from the TFP community?