Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leaf net covers

1. Back To Top    #1

Leaf net covers

Does anybody use just a leaf net cover by itself? My water temp is still to warm to close down, and I am getting a lot of blowing leaves and debris. I know they can be used on top of the cover after I close. I found one on ebay for 69 bucks with free shipping.
    Mark
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, SPLAPOOL 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Leaf net covers

I did that last year, and plan to do it again this year, most likely this weekend as the skimmer has been packed with leaves the past couple of days.

If the water continues it's downward temperature trend I should be closing the week after, and will put the leaf net over the winter cover until the trees are empty.

Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Leaf net covers

Thanks Dom.....guess I will order it now, and it will be here Monday.
    Mark
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, SPLAPOOL 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner