ROBO KLEEN OR POOL ROVER

we have a pool rover junior...LOVE IT..drop it in...come back 2hrs later and clean floor...just enty the unit, shake out the filter bag and move the wheel pin to the other side (moving the pin is KEY...it keeps the electrical cord from getting all tangled up)..we eneded up pick up a refurbished model from our local Namco Pool Store at the end of last season for $149...new they run about $249...I now vacum about once a month to get small pebbles and the heavier dust that settles on the pool floor

no prob lazy...see you are in NJ...we are in NY and got it at Namco...not sure if you have a Namco or Branch Brook (same co and sale prices) store nearby...they run it on sale every few weeks for $249...last week's flyer had it for $299.

Here is a link to this weeks flyer...I see it's still $299 :shock: ...man.. I should have pick up a few last fall...I generally do not like refurbs, but this thing looked brand new...still works great...unfortunately there is now way to tell if they'll bring 'em back in the fall.
http://www.namcopool.com/images/insert.pdf
Good luck

I too, have a regular Pool Rover and LOVE it! I first used it for my blow up Intex pool, now for my above ground and it works beautifully. I had considered not having a pool anymore before I purchased the Rover................

Christine

dmanb2b said:
no prob lazy...see you are in NJ...we are in NY and got it at Namco...not sure if you have a Namco or Branch Brook (same co and sale prices) store nearby...they run it on sale every few weeks for $249...last week's flyer had it for $299.

Here is a link to this weeks flyer...I see it's still $299 :shock: ...man.. I should have pick up a few last fall...I generally do not like refurbs, but this thing looked brand new...still works great...unfortunately there is now way to tell if they'll bring 'em back in the fall.
http://www.namcopool.com/images/insert.pdf
Good luck

Thanks for the info.

I would do it for $200 - $249, but I opted for the Costco $319 including delivery deal. Can't go wrong with Costco stuff, and the price isn't too bad. I ordered it 2 days ago and it comes today via UPS. Not bad. My pool needs it.

I wanted to see how well the filter did on it's own, but I can't wait any longer and pulled the trigger.

I also considered the Rover vs Kleen as well, but opted for the Rover because so many people said they've liked it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.