I mixed two different brands of shock, and it had a violent explosion, or rather several violent explosions, kind of like powerful fireworks going off, and sounded like a bomb. Thankfully no one was near the bucket when it went off, we were cleaning the skimmer basket on opposite side of the pool. Now I am afraid to go near the bucket, and am unsure of how to dispose of the chemicals remaining in the bucket. We normally mix the shock with water, and pour it into the skimmer, since it is a vinyl pool liner. Is is safe to pour it into the skimmer now, or is there a proper way of disposing of it? Also, is it safe to pour our regular shock into the skimmer like we have been doing, with a different brand of chlorine tablets in the automated clorinator? I knew not to mix different chemicals, but I did not know not to mix different brands.