Question about inner seam on Summer Waves pool

Jun 4, 2016
Panama City
I have this inner seam that runs the entire circumference on the bottom edge where side meets bottom. It looks as if the seam was fused and then the leftover was hand cut. Since I set the pool up, debris and dirt has settled in the edge underneath. After vacuuming I have to go around the edge using my foot to pull back and vac it. I just drained it today for storage. I'm wondering if I could glue it down for next year. I don't think cutting it any closer is advantageous. Thoughts? Ideas? Or leave it? I love my pool...just tired of this edge where crud gets caught.
96f00f40a292bd6ea8ddd5518cdf8df7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Get a robot! My Intex auto cleaner scoops up anything that tries to accumulate in the seams.

Get a robot! My Intex auto cleaner scoops up anything that tries to accumulate in the seams.

Ditto! That thing is perhaps the best $50 I've ever spent. I run it 24x7, and only manually vacuumed my pool once this year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.