Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Forum Newbie

1. Back To Top    #1

Chesapeake, Virginia

Forum Newbie

Hello all!

I have finally joined the forum after lurking for months! I'd like to thank all of you for the great advice and guidance that you provide! It already has helped me recover from a green water situation and also convinced me to ditch the pool frog and fully embrace the BBB method. I'm closing my pool for the season but I'm looking forward to next season without a pool store armed with my bottles of bleach and test kit!

Thank you you all again!

AG 27' round 52" 19300 gal
    Pentair Sand Dollar 250# filter
    Pentair 1 1/2 HP pump

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Forum Newbie

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3
    Northern IL

Welcome! Don't ever feel like you can't ask questions. No need to lurk!
    27K IG rectangular; vinyl liner; sand filter; 1hp pump; auto-cover; heater; K-2006.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Monroe, GA

38'x16' Fiberglass pool - 3.5' - 8' deep - 19,000 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWG (RC-52 cell), Pentair SuperFlo VS, Pentair SD70 Sand Filter, Coverstar Automatic Cover, 10' board, PAL Treo lighting, Polaris 9550 Sport robot, Lamotte ColorQ Pro 7 test kit.