Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquabot Breeze 4WD replacement tires/wheels

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquabot Breeze 4WD replacement tires/wheels

Hi there,

I need to replace the wheels and/or tires on my Aquabot Breeze 4WD. The ones supplied with my unit where foam that simply wrapped around the wheel and these are now worn down. Looking at photos of the Breeze 4WD online it looks like there are also alternative models with knobbly tires.

Mine looks like this

myversion.jpg

Other variant

version2.jpg

Does anyone know the part code for the second type shown here?

re

F
    Kidney shaped pool (90,000 liters), Pebble Crete, Hurlcon RX400 Sand Filter (Sand Media)
    Aquabot 4WD Breeze Robot, Viron P600 EvO Pump, CrystalClear RP4000 Chlorinator
    Taylor K2006 , Recommended levels from poolcalculator.com try to be maintained
    Pool has a crazy cave with a waterfall over it :)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquabot Breeze 4WD replacement tires/wheels

I have the same issue with mine and the same question on the wheel update. Hopefully someone has had experience with this.
    14,000 gal IG Plaster, Intelliflo VS pump with Pentair CCP 320 filter cartridge, Dohenys AWD and Stenner pump w/15gal tank .

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aquabot Breeze 4WD replacement tires/wheels

Quote Originally Posted by mas956 View Post
    I have the same issue with mine and the same question on the wheel update. Hopefully someone has had experience with this.
    I've tracked down the part code for the Euro model, which I think is the same as the Australian version.

http://www.eau2.fr/pieces-detachees-...-et-max5/1121/

Now, to work out what the US part code is.

F
    Kidney shaped pool (90,000 liters), Pebble Crete, Hurlcon RX400 Sand Filter (Sand Media)
    Aquabot 4WD Breeze Robot, Viron P600 EvO Pump, CrystalClear RP4000 Chlorinator
    Taylor K2006 , Recommended levels from poolcalculator.com try to be maintained
    Pool has a crazy cave with a waterfall over it :)